NEW
BODY
PAINTING
TODAY
tattoos

Ellen Page

Who knew that one of my favorite actresses Ellen Page star of Juno and upcoming Drew Barrymore roller girl film Whip It also has a deep love for permaculture just like I do! Here is what she had to say, “I went to Oregon to study permaculture and lived in an eco-village for a month outside Eugene. It’s called Lost Valley. It was amazing and exactly what I needed, because there had been the Juno thing, where you’re getting a lot of attention,” Page says. “You’re learning how to live in a holistic way with the cycles of the Earth. At one point I was digging goat (manure) and putting it into a wheelbarrow, and while shoveling it, I just went, ‘Oh, my God, this is exactly what I want to be doing right now.’ “

LinkWithin

Followers

 

blogger templates | By:dawer